On this tour you discover the Canary Islands on a very special way. Explore unique spots, endless, white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. Learn the sailing basics and jump direct from board on board. Enjoy dinner under the stars, deep blue water lonely lagoons!
- How much wind does it take to learn kitesurfing?
- Tom Court’s Slice of Life Clinics 2019
- Kitesurfing course in our KiteWorldWide Kiteschools
- The KiteWorldWide 2018 Recap – Year In Review
- ChristmasWorldWide – Christmas in our KiteWorldWide winter destinations
- ‘Chapter One’: Kitesurf Legends Release Audiobook
- Kitesurfing and Sailing: Josi and Marco on the KiteWorldWide Catamaran Cruise
- KiteWorldWide on the Road: Laura in Brazil
- KiteWorldWide on the Road: Thordis on Djerba
- Kitesurfing on New Year’s Eve
- Last availabilities: Kitesurfing at Christmas and New Year’s Eve 2018/2019
- Slice Of Life Clinic With Tom Court – Firsthand Experience