On this tour you discover the Canary Islands on a very special way. Explore unique spots, endless, white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. Learn the sailing basics and jump direct from board on board. Enjoy dinner under the stars, deep blue water lonely lagoons!
- Kite and Yoga Girlscamp auf Sizilien
- Slice of Life: Kiteboarding Clinics with Pro Rider Tom Court
- Arrival on Djerba and the first kite session with Linus Erdmann
- Windy Kitesurfing Season Opening on Djerba in April
- Taping and massages especially for kitesurfers – Interview with physiotherapist Steffi Tschepe in Egypt
- How much wind does it take to learn kitesurfing?
- Tom Court’s Slice of Life Clinics 2019
- Kitesurfing course in our KiteWorldWide Kiteschools
- The KiteWorldWide 2018 Recap – Year In Review
- ChristmasWorldWide – Christmas in our KiteWorldWide winter destinations
- ‘Chapter One’: Kitesurf Legends Release Audiobook
- Kitesurfing and Sailing: Josi and Marco on the KiteWorldWide Catamaran Cruise