On this 7 day sporty tour you will explore fascinating landscapes, enjoy your dinner under the stars, anchor in desert bays and start kitesuf sessions from a sandbank. Take the chance to learn the basics of sailing while making fast and easy progress in kitesurfing!
- How much wind does it take to learn kitesurfing?
- Tom Court’s Slice of Life Clinics 2019
- Kitesurfing course in our KiteWorldWide Kiteschools
- The KiteWorldWide 2018 Recap – Year In Review
- ChristmasWorldWide – Christmas in our KiteWorldWide winter destinations
- ‘Chapter One’: Kitesurf Legends Release Audiobook
- Kitesurfing and Sailing: Josi and Marco on the KiteWorldWide Catamaran Cruise
- KiteWorldWide on the Road: Laura in Brazil
- KiteWorldWide on the Road: Thordis on Djerba
- Kitesurfing on New Year’s Eve
- Last availabilities: Kitesurfing at Christmas and New Year’s Eve 2018/2019
- Slice Of Life Clinic With Tom Court – Firsthand Experience