Kitesurfing learn on Djerba: the kite island in the Mediterranean Sea. Huge shallow water lagoon perfect for learning to kite & fantastic KiteWorldWide Village Boutique Hotel. Kite trips from 1001 nights. Brand new KiteWorldWide kite station with the latest gear from Flysurfer and Core Kiteboarding.
- How much wind does it take to learn kitesurfing?
- Tom Court’s Slice of Life Clinics 2019
- Kitesurfing course in our KiteWorldWide Kiteschools
- The KiteWorldWide 2018 Recap – Year In Review
- ChristmasWorldWide – Christmas in our KiteWorldWide winter destinations
- ‘Chapter One’: Kitesurf Legends Release Audiobook
- Kitesurfing and Sailing: Josi and Marco on the KiteWorldWide Catamaran Cruise
- KiteWorldWide on the Road: Laura in Brazil
- KiteWorldWide on the Road: Thordis on Djerba
- Kitesurfing on New Year’s Eve
- Last availabilities: Kitesurfing at Christmas and New Year’s Eve 2018/2019
- Slice Of Life Clinic With Tom Court – Firsthand Experience