Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- Zanzibar – Kitesurfing, surfing, relaxing and much more!
- Lennis Zanzibar Diary
- Anne and Erik in Essaouria
- Waiting for the King of the Air 2015 in Cape Town
- Lennis Kenya Diary – Part 1
- Instagram Photo Contest
- Kiteclub Seahorse Bay / Egypt: December News
- Dakhla: A usual day with sunrise wave surfing and sunset kitesurfing
- Lennart Schulenburg joins the KiteWorldWide Team