Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- Kite Learn Event August with Ibi&Friends in the Seahorse Bay
- Ibi & friends got new toys
- Nice impressions of Essaouira from Beau
- Kitesurfing in August – the best destinations
- We got WOO!
- Anne & Juergen from the KiteWorldWide team explore Kalpitiya / Sri Lanka
- The first time in Kenya – Tobis trip and his first impressions of the KiteWorldWide Lodge
- Montenegro – proudly presenting our team
- KiteWorldWide goes Asia, me too!
- Downwinder to Ada Bojana