Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- Back to Brazil
- Stormy October in Cape Town
- Logbook entry #11 | The Captain’s New Toys
- Logbook entry #10 | Axel’s search over?
- Kitesurfing in January and February
- Marlo’s winter escape to the Seahorse Bay, Egypt
- Logbook entry #9 | Sail away Dover. Finally free!
- Logbook entry #8 | Sick of the land
- In at the deep end
- Kite and Eat