Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- Dakhla: A usual day with sunrise wave surfing and sunset kitesurfing
- Lennart Schulenburg joins the KiteWorldWide Team
- Kitesurf Holidays at Seahorse Bay / October News
- The journey to the land of the hobbits – Montenegro
- Montenegro News: KiteWorldWide Coast Cruise
- KiteWorldWide Photo Contest Ranking 11-20
- Summary of the Pkra Dakhla
- Mike Schitzhofer’s Column: PKRA Dakhla
- KiteWorldWide-Contest – Upload your picture and win!
- Michi Schitzhofer’s Kolumne: PKRA Panama Kite & Wake