Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
From the blog:
- KiteWorldWide-Contest – Upload your picture and win!
- Michi Schitzhofer’s Kolumne: PKRA Panama Kite & Wake
- Miki Schitzhofer’s column: PKRA Panama finals
- Mike Schitzhofer’s Kolumne: PKRA Panama Vorausscheidungen und single eliminations
- Mike Schitzhofers column: First days in Panama / Alex Pastor injured
- Michi Schitzhofers column: News from the PKRA Worldcup in Panama
- Michael Schitzhofer joins the KiteWorldWide team!
- Kitesurfing in the Seahorse Bay – February News
- Number one!
- KiteWorldWide Lodge Team & Gear