Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
- Road Book Entry #6 – A long ride to Dakhla
- Anne exploring „the other Tarifa”
- Logbook Entry #16 | It’s finished!
- Some innovations are waiting in Egypt!
- Road Book Entry #5 – The Kites are Ready to Get Launched!
- Road Book Entry #4 – Up and Down
- Lenni on Tour: Tarifa
- Road Book Entry #3 – A Rough Ride
- Road Book Entry #2 – Driving Some Kilometers
- Birte and Erik Visiting Dakhla
- Kitesurfing in April and May
- You say: “off season Brazil”?