Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- KiteWorldWide goes Asia, me too!
- Women in Action – The Kite Camp with Nina Schumacher
- News from the Seahorse Bay, Egypt
- The KiteWorldWide Riad in Essaouira – The first weeks.
- Montenegro opening weekend
- Season opening Montenegro
- Lenni at the KiteWorldWide Lodge Kenya – The Video
- Kitesurfing in June – our best destinations
- The latest SUP Boards from Best
- Wave Clinic mit Mitu – Lernen vom Weltmeister