Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- The Best Line-Up in 2016
- Felix and Benni in Morocco
- Logbook entry #14 | Oh Boy!
- The Cape Town Explorer Tour
- KiteWorldWide 2015 – our review
- Our new partner: Core Kiteboarding
- Logbook entry #13 | Shore Leave once again
- The 1st KiteWorldWide Christmas Market
- Anne’s famous Gløgg
- November in Cape Town – Wind, Waves and lots of space on the water