Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
- Road Book Entry #9 – Goodbye Dakhla
- On the way down to Ulcinj – Montenegro…
- Football and Kiting? EM 2016!
- Ship ahoi! – The Adventure Continues
- Turn Back the Time – Alina’s Adventure
- Road Book Entry #8 – Exploring Dakhla’s Surroundings
- Road Book Entry #7 – Get the Reward
- Road Book Entry #6 – A long ride to Dakhla
- Anne exploring „the other Tarifa”
- Logbook Entry #16 | It’s finished!
- Some innovations are waiting in Egypt!
- Road Book Entry #5 – The Kites are Ready to Get Launched!