Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- Season opening Montenegro
- Lenni at the KiteWorldWide Lodge Kenya – The Video
- Kitesurfing in June – our best destinations
- The latest SUP Boards from Best
- Wave Clinic with Mitu – learn with the world champion
- Cape Verde – island of the wave
- News from Ibi&friends, Egypt
- Salem Alaikum and Bonjour from the wonderful Essaouira
- Woman versus Machine – my race against a ferry
- Sicily – Was that a dream or was it for real?