Brett from Radical Sports Tobago, our kiteschool partner on this beautiful Caribbean Island edited a short video. This will give you a first impression of kitesurfing there at Pigeon Point. White, sandy beach and chrystal clear turquoise waters with a huge flatwater lagoon and steady winds. Kitesurfing on Tobago is just awesome!
You might also like
From the blog:
- Woman versus Machine – my race against a ferry
- Sicily – Was that a dream or was it for real?
- Essaouira – a fairy tale out of 1001 nights
- Red Bull Megaloop Challenge Netherland
- Season in Italy is about to kick off
- Zanzibar – Kitesurfing, surfing, relaxing and much more!
- Lennis Zanzibar Diary
- Anne and Erik in Essaouria
- Waiting for the King of the Air 2015 in Cape Town
- Lennis Kenya Diary – Part 1